At AI Innovation House, we endeavour to be transparent and build trust. It is our responsibility to protect your data.
Therefore, through our systems, we ensure that we comply with the Danish Data Protection Regulation and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Thus, your personal data is processed and stored so that we respect your right to privacy and so that we do not sell your personal data to third parties.
- The company is responsible for your personal data. All inquiries to the Company must be made via the contact details listed under section 20.
Company: Collecting your personal information
What personal information do we collect and for what purposes?
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about you, such as what type of browser you use, what search terms you use on the Website, your IP address and information about your computer in order to optimise and improve the Website conversion and make targeted marketing.
- When you sign up for our newsletter or download material from the Website, you grant your expressed consent so that we may collect information about you, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We use the information we collect in connection with your newsletter sign-up or with any downloads to manage the registration as well as for direct marketing, including being able to inform you about our events and to provide you with other news and information for which you have granted your separate consent.
What is the basis for the data collection?
- The collection of data, as mentioned in sections 4.1 and 4.2, is necessary for us to maintain our interests in improving the features and structure of the Website and to present you with relevant offers.
- The collection of information, as mentioned in section 4.2, is necessary for us to fulfil our agreement with you.
- We only collect the mentioned items in section 4.2 provided you have given your expressed consent.
Use of Data Processors
- We use external companies to, among other things, carry out the technical operation of the Website, e.g. suppliers who assist us in carrying out targeted marketing, including retargeting and improvement of the Website. These companies are data processors and under our instructions. They process data for which we are the data controller. The data processors may not use the data for any purpose other than the fulfilment of the agreement with us, and they are subject to confidentiality.
- One of these data processors, Google Analytics / Google Inc., is based in the United States. The necessary guarantees for transferring information to the United States are secured through the data processor’s certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. A copy of the certification can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
In order to create transparency about the processing of your information, we, as a data controller, must inform you of your rights:
- Your right to be informed
- You are at all times entitled to request in writing information such as what data we have registered about you, what purpose the registration serves, what categories of personal data and recipients of information we have collected, if any, as well as information about the source of the data.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal data we process about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, you must send us a written request along with proof of identity.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to have incorrect personal data about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware that there is an error in the information that we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected
- The right to delete
- You have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us.
- The right to restrict processing to storage
- In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data to storage only, for example, e.g. if you believe that the information we process about you is incorrect.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to have your personal information provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this information to another data controller when we collect your personal data in connection with your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, cf. sections 4.2 and 4.3.
- The right to object
- You have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of your personal data, which we collect for the purpose of improving the functions of the Website and the structure thereof, cf. section 4.1
- You furthermore have the right at any time to object to our processing of your personal data, which we process for the purpose of direct marketing, cf. sections 4.2 and 4.3.
- If you object to the processing, we will no longer be entitled to process your personal data unless we can establish legitimate grounds for continued processing.
- The right to revoke consent
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
- If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
- The right to complain
- You have the right at any time to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen about our processing of your personal data.
Deleting personal data
- Information that we have collected in connection with the consent you have granted us to send you marketing by email, text message and postal service, we will delete if you withdraw your consent.
- We will delete the information that we have collected in connection with your subscription to our newsletter upon your request. In all newsletters, you will have the opportunity to respond and unsubscribe. Upon opt-out, we will automatically delete the data we have collected on you.
- We have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or deterioration of personal data and against the knowledge or misuse of unauthorised persons.
- Only employees who have a real need to access your personal information to perform their work shall be granted access.
- The company is responsible for the personal data collected through the Website.
AI Innovation House
Lysholt Allé 11
+45 2948 0948
- If you are unable to accept the changed policy, you will not be able to continue using the Website and your personal information may be deleted.